Fermented Chlorella - Dr Mercola - 450 Tablets
Chlorella is often referred to as a near-perfect food with a wide array of potential health benefits. This product overcomes the main challenge of obtaining bio-available chlorella - breaking down the cell wall..
Chlorella often receives this superfood connotation because of its well-balanced ratios of proteins, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Chlorella is about two-thirds protein and approximately one-eighth Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). CGF is exclusive to chlorella and not readily found in other vitamins or foods.
Dr Mercola's Fermented Chlorella can:
- Help maintain your blood sugar levels already in the normal range
- Help support normal liver function
- Aid in supporting normal blood pressure already in the normal range
- Support your normal detoxification processes
So what makes this Fermented Chlorella formula so special? This supplement clearly stands out because it…
- Is highly-digestible due to soft and thin chlorella cell membranes
- Provides a nutritious source of chlorophyll
- Avoids potentially risky levels of heavy metals and other contaminants
- Goes through an exclusive cultivation process that allows year-round production
But with many options available to you for chlorella supplements, how do you know which one to choose? Just what makes this Fermented Chlorella different? It…
- Uses an indoor cultivation process so you don’t have to worry about environmental contaminants and pollutants
- Delivers a formula without synthetic ingredients
- Provides a highly bioavailable form of chlorella thanks to unique drying and cultivating methods
Why the Cell Walls Are Key
One of the main challenges with being able to take advantage of chlorella’s nutrition involves the plant’s cell wall.
Chlorella’s cell walls tend to be quite thick and tough. This can cause issues with digestibility. To get the optimal benefits from chlorella, the cell wall needs to be weakened or broken for higher bioavailability potential.
One way to accomplish this is by using a specific process that actually breaks open the plant’s cell wall to help unlock chlorella’s nutritional bounty. But this comes with a caveat. It is possible to damage chlorella’s nutrients in the process. If you choose broken cell wall chlorella, make sure you get it from a high quality manufacturer that doesn’t damage the nutrients.
With this Fermented Chlorella, this type of process is not an issue because of the ingenious cultivation and drying processes the chlorella goes through.
Indoor vs. Outdoor Cultivation
A special variety of chlorella (Vulgaris sp.) is used in Dr Mercola's Fermented Chlorella, which is the net result of an advanced cultivation method.
This closed tank cultivation method provides many advantages because…
- Chlorella is kept clean because it is under strictly sterilized and controlled systems from the start to the end of processing
- High-quality chlorella can be consistently produced throughout the year regardless of the season
- Production yields of chlorella are reliably high
Plus, since the chlorella is cultivated in a sterilised environment, the risk of heavy metal and other toxin contamination is significantly reduced. This also allows the chlorella to have soft and thin cell membranes because extra protection from outside toxins is not needed.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take five (5) capsules daily with a serving. This product can be taken 1 to 3 times daily.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Note: Please ensure you have no allergies to this product before consuming.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.