Vitamin C - Liposomal- Dr Mercola - 60 Caps
There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C.
It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means to you is that you sometimes can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
That's one of the reasons why Dr Mercola created Liposomal Vitamin C 1000mg.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
- Liposomes form in the body, surrounding some of the vitamin C molecules, for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort.*
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C.
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C.
Lasts 30 days if full dosage taken.