Full Spectrum Enzymes | Dr Mercola | 90 Capsules
Love dairy but annoyed that it doesn’t love you back? Not sure that tempting dish on the menu is truly gluten-free? Need help digesting the fat in your ketogenic diet?
Welcome to Dr Mercola's revolutionary approach for proper digestion: Go broad, not deep. Select the suite of enzymes you need for what you choose to eat.
Scientifically formulated Full Spectrum Enzymes contains a very broad range of enzymes derived from plant, bacterial and fungal sources to help digest different types of foods, and to digest them quickly:
- A Full Spectrum pH Protease Blend of four different proteases to work at the different pH’s in your digestive tract, in order to break down proteins into smaller polypeptide fragments and amino acids. This supports the proper digestion of and immune system response to proteins in the diet
- A Cellulase Blend of two different cellulases to break down cellulose (a carbohydrate) and cellulose derivatives into smaller polysaccharides and glucose, and to help free up plant nutrients
- A Lipase Blend of two different lipases to break down triglycerides, support proper fat utilisation and gallbladder function
- A Plant-Derived Enzyme Blend of bromelain and papain from pineapple and papaya (stems only to minimise allergenic response) to promote the complete digestion of proteins in a broad range of pH levels
- Beta-Glucanase to break down the beta D-glucans or polysaccharides in grains
- Glucoamylase to convert starch into glucose for energy
- Amylase to break down carbohydrates, such as starch and glycogen
- Diastase to degrade maltose to glucose
- Lactase to break down lactose or the sugar in milk into its components sugars, glucose and galactose for utilisation by the body
- Pectinase to break down carbohydrates, such as the pectin in fruits and vegetables
- Xylanase to break down the xylose-containing polymers in wheat, oats and barley
- Alpha Galactosidase to help digest gas promoting carbohydrates, such as those found in legumes and cruciferous vegetables
- Peptidase to release amino acids from proteins and polypeptides
- Phytase to support proper mineral absorption and to break down phytic acid, an indigestible form of phosphorus
- Hemicellulase to digest soluble fibres in plant cell walls and to release nutrients bound in fruits and vegetables
- Invertase to split sucrose into glucose and fructose so they can be utilised
- ATP for digestive signalling
That’s a total of 22 different enzymes – plus ATP - We challenge you to find a more complete digestive enzyme product with such a broad range of enzymes that can work effectively in different parts of your gut.
Digestive enzymes are essential for supplementing your body’s own enzyme production to help break down food molecules, and digest and absorb the nutrients in your food. Several factors decrease your own enzyme production, including ageing, inflammation and a leaky gut lining.
Dr Mercola's Full Spectrum Enzymes is a one-of-a-kind, flagship, digestive enzyme blend. It is scientifically formulated based on USDA data to contain a broad range of enzymes to help digest different types of food quickly. The formula:
- Is designed for what real people actually eat, and includes an appropriate allowance for enzyme deficiencies and loss of enzymes due to age to ensure effective digestion without waste
- Contains potent plant- , bacterial- and fungal-derived enzymes, instead of animal sources
- Contains no genetically engineered ingredients
No matter how large a dose, a limited array of enzymes can’t fill in and cover the actions of the missing enzyme varieties.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily before a meal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.