Essential Amino Acids | Love Life Supplements | 300 Tablets
- 8 Essential Amino Acids
- Muscle Growth and Repair
- 99% Bio-availability
- Free from Soy, Binders, Fillers, Coatings, GMOs and Dyes
- Vegetarian and Vegan
- Completely Natural, derived from fermented corn glucose.
- Made in the UK.
- BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine)
Stimulates muscle protein synthesis and anabolic reactions.
Repairs tissue and maintains nitrogen levels in the body.
Regulates blood sugar/energy levels and muscle development/repair.
Essential Amino Acids contains 1250mg of L-Leucine, 625mg of L-Valine and 625mg of L-Isoleucine per serving (one serving is 5 tablets).
Helps connective tissue repair.
Stimulates the release of neurotransmitters and hormones which are necessary for optimum activity of your central and peripheral nervous systems.
Aids in antibody production, supporting normal immune system activity, and can be converted into glycine and serine.
Supplies sulphur and other compounds required by your body for optimum metabolism and growth.
Encourages the release of hormones for mood and sleep, such as serotonin and melatonin.
BCAA 2:1:1 (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine), L - Lysine Hydrochloride, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan.
As a dietary supplement take 5 tablets daily. As a exercise aid take 5 to 10 tablets, 30 minutes prior to physical activity. Do not exceed the recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
• Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
• Keep out of sight and reach of children.
• Add in Best before date/batch number.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.