Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil & Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend - 120 Capsules
Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil & Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend 120 CapsulesGreen Pastures Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil & Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend is a convenient 2 in 1 for people who want to take both the High Vitamin Butter Oil & Fermented Cod Liver Oil. Dr. Weston A. Price discovered High Vitamin Butter Oil in the 1930’s. The pinnacle of his X-Factor discovery was the extreme synergistic effect between High Vitamin Butter Oil and traditional cod liver oil. “One without the other did not do his patients justice, but the two together worked like magic”. Blue Ice™ Royal offers a nutrient dense sacred food blend of 1/3 X-Factor Gold™ High Vitamin Butter Oil and 2/3 Blue Ice™ Fermented Cod Liver Oil. The High-Vitamin Butter-Oil element is extracted from the dairy of cows that graze exclusively on specially selected rapidly growing grass. The combination of climate, fertility and species produces a rapidly growing specialized forage ensuring optimal levels of Activator X.
Product InfoHas been shown to "activate" and enhance the effect of Cod Liver Oil, by the research of Dr Price. The benefits when taken with Cod Liver Oil (fermented of course!) are well documented.
- Naturally contains Omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 fatty acids
- Not heated at all, to keep all the nutrients
- 240ml - equivalent to 96 servings per container
- No Casein or lactose
- Contains Vitamin A & D (essential for strong bones & protecting the body from pollutants and free radicals)
- Componants include CLA and Joint Support Nutrients
The Blue Ice™ Fermented Cod Liver Oil element brings us back in time, when cod liver oil was truly a sacred food. The Blue Ice™ Fermented Cod Liver Oil is lacto-fermented and extracted without heat. The fish are wild caught in the Arctic region. The combination of these attributes provides our community with a pure, clean and nutrient rich sacred food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.