Ashwagandha Root (7500mg) - Nature's Answer - 60ml
Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, a form of medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing. It has been used for over 3,000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels and improve concentration.
Many of its health benefits are attributed to its high concentration of withanolides, which have been shown to fight inflammation and tumour growth, reduce stress and boost testosterone production.
Super Concentrated made from 7,500 mg of Pure Ashwagandha Extract
- Reduces cortisol levels, particularly for chronically-stressed individuals
- Has anti-cancer properties as it helps induce apoptosis, which is the programmed death of cancer cells
- Can reduce blood sugar levels by it increasing insulin secretion and improved insulin sensitivity in muscle cells
- Can reduce stress and anxiety - reduces many symptoms associated with high levels of stress - both in animal and human studies
- May reduce symptoms of depression - early research indicates it's potential effectiveness for people suffering from severe depression
- Can boost testosterone and fertility in men - high cortisol levels inhibit testosterone production. By reducing cortisol it can conversely increase testosterone levels in men - in a study, men who received ashwagandha for stress experienced higher antioxidant levels and better sperm quality.
- May increase muscle mass and strength - possibly linked to the increased testosterone, studies have demonstrated increase muscle gain in men taking ashwagandha
- May reduce inflammation - Studies in humans have found that it increases the activity of natural killer cells, which are immune cells that fight infection and help you stay healthy
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb that’s popular in Ayurvedic medicine and has been used for more than 2,500 years. It’s actually the most commonly used and extensively researched adaptogen herb. It’s valued for its thyroid-modulating, neuro-protective, anti-anxiety, antidepressant and anti-inflammatory properties, which are just some of the many ashwagandha benefits.
Ashwagandha’s Latin name is Withania somnifera but is more commonly known as Indian Gooseberry, and Winter Cherry, since it has an orange-red berry during the fall season. It is in the Solanacea nightshade plant family. The plant is a tender perennial shrub, and grows to about 20 inches tall. The name Ashwagandha, is likely derived from the sanskit word which means horse (ashva) and the word that means smell (gandha).
Nature’s Answer® Ashwaganda Root
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer® has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards. Utilising Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology™, this extract is unique in terms of potency and concentration.
1 ml (1 dropper-full) provides 1000 mg of Ashwagandha extract. A full serving of 2ml, providing 2000 mg. That's outstanding quality condensed into a powerful extract.
All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Nature's Answer's in-house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world.
Their state-of-the-art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which is then use as a baseline to analyse the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture their products. This unique process is dubbed Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology®, and provides assurance to customers that they are getting the highest quality botanical ingredients.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take 1-2 ml (28-56 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
SHAKE WELL. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.
DO NOT USE IF THE SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN.