Chewable Multivitamin for Kids - Dr Mercola - 60 Tablets
Finally, here's the nutritional insurance you need to compliment your child's diet..
You can feel secure, knowing that Chewable Multivitamin for Kids:
- Provide a complete nutritional balance of 28 vitamins, minerals, and trace elements.
- Contain no known allergens such as yeast, wheat gluten, soy, or dairy...
- Include no artificial flavors, colorings, or preservatives...
- Contain 0g of sugar per serving...
- Taste so good your child will probably ask you for them...
In a perfect world, your children would be getting all the nutrition their growing bodies need from natural, whole foods every day.
Unfortunately, when it comes to kids, getting them to eat as healthy as you'd like, can be quite a challenge.
That's why Chewable Multivitamin for Kids is just the ticket for the extra nutritional insurance your kids need to stay healthy.
Why do I need all these vitamins and minerals?
Many people today don't consume the nutrients they need. Even if you eat whole organic foods, up to 50% of their nutritional value may be lost through the cooking and preparation process. Plus, soil nutrients are not what they were 50 or 100 years ago, so it is difficult to get all your nutrients from the food you eat. A good multivitamin can help you get some of these nutrients that are missing from your diet.
Why is there no iron in this supplement?
Clearly, most children require iron and can be deficient. However, iron can be toxic to children if taken in large amounts. Tragically, this happens every day as children's multivitamins taste so good. It's common for kids to consume an entire bottle at once, thinking they are candy.
Every day, children are rushed to the ER with iron overdose from this scenario and many of them die.
When it comes to iron for your children, there are three options according to Dr. Mercola:
- Good -- Find out if the supplement has iron. If it does, make sure the bottle has a child-proof cap and keep it away from your children.
- Better -- Make sure the supplement does NOT have iron in the form of ferrous sulfate. It should be in the form of carbonyl iron. There has never been a reported fatality from this type of iron. It is very safe.
- Best -- Provide your children with a multivitamin without any iron in it at all. Make sure your children obtain regular iron sources from their food.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.