Wudhu Sock - 1000 Mile Black/Grey Wudu Socks
1000 Mile Tactel Liner Dual Layer Wudu Sock - Unique item not available from other sellers.
A value for money and viable alternative to Seal Skinz ( Sealskinz ) and Dexshell socks. The 1000 Mile Sock is a sock within a sock. The inner layer stays with the foot, the outer layer moves with the shoe, eliminating friction on the skin and reducing wear - also perfect for wudhu and as travel socks - see below for how these socks fulfil the requirement of travel socks due to their dual layer technology.
These are not waterproof, but as we know this is not a requirement for Wudhu, rather the socks should have the right level of thickness and ability to repel water so that the water does not penetrate immediately upon performing masah. Please check the Q & A on Seekers Hub for the full answer.
Suitable for 4 season wear without stifling your feet, these socks fulfil the essential criteria for wudhu and can be worn out and about or in the office.
Many muslims have taken to using this sock as an essential wudhu accessory, allowing for discreet wearing in the office environment and for simpler ablution - avoiding those "foot in the sink" moments! A very practical alternative to the leather khuff, kuff or khuffain. As with all socks like these, please check them regularly in case of excessive wear/damage to ensure continued use as a suitable wudhu sock.
NOTE - the charcoal grey coloured socks are very marginally thicker than the black version of the sock - so are still very comfortable for all day home, travel and office wear.
- The unique Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to the moisture absorbing outer layer, keeping the foot dry
- The combination of fibres and top venting maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Sizing by UK shoe size
CONTENT: Outer Layer – 76% Cotton, 22% Nylon & 2% Elastane Lycra® Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
- Wash before wearing.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot.
- If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
- NOTE - these socks are NOT waterproof. Being waterproof is not an essential requirement for suitable khuffs. The requirement is that water does not immedately penetrate through to the foot upon wiping of the foot (masah). These socks have been verified for approval by reputable scholars/teachers - however the final determination as to suitability is your own to make. This Q & A resource on the Seekers Hub site will be of help.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash warm. No bleach. No Tumble Dry.
All products are brand new.
Charcoal Grey socks appear to be longer lasting.
Returns not available on socks, unless wrong item is sent - so please purchase only if you are sure.DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.