Vitamin B Complex with Benfotiamine - Dr Mercola - 60 Capsules
B vitamins are important for your brain, nervous system and immune function, energy production, cell metabolism, organ and tissue health and much more.
Low levels of B vitamins can affect your body in many different ways because of the vitamins far-reaching and interrelated effects. Some of the signs include: inability to sleep well, fatigue, GI symptoms, joint or muscle discomfort, mood swings, confusion and forgetfulness.
Certain groups are more likely to have a deficiency or low levels of one or more B vitamins:
- Those with gut issues or anyone taking antacids or proton-pump inhibitors
- Adults over 50 because of lower production of intrinsic factor
- Those who regularly drink alcohol or more than 4 cups of coffee a day
- Vegetarians, vegans and others avoiding key dietary sources of B vitamins like dairy, meat and whole grains
- Those regularly consuming a high-calorie, high-carbohydrate diet with low nutrient value
Because B vitamins are water-soluble and not stored in your body, you must get the entire complex through diet each day. That can be a challenge since many individuals may have absorption issues. Plus, some of the vitamins are easily destroyed during processing and storage.
Dr. Mercola's Vitamin B Complex is a unique and complete complex that provides the ideal proportion of the eight major B vitamins:
- Contains the patented PANMOL® vitamin B complex with concentrations of B vitamins a hundred-fold higher than what’s found in whole grains
- The B vitamins are organically bound to sprouts from organic quinoa seeds for enhanced bioavailability and potential benefits
- Contains more than just the eight familiar B vitamins – It contains a multitude of well-balanced and biologically active B vitamins complete with co-factors and coenzymes
- May be better absorbed in your body than regular isolated synthetic B vitamins*
- Contains fat-soluble Benfotiamine that can cross cell walls with greater ease for enhanced thiamine bioavailability and cellular support in your body and brain
This is the first time B vitamins have been created through a patented process where they are organically bound. Order your supply of Vitamin B Complex today and see what extra bioavailable B vitamins can do for your life.
|B Vitamin||Recommended Adult Daily Intake||Susceptibility to damage during processing and storage||Important Functions|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||1.2 mg; 1.4 mg (pregnant and lactating women)||Sensitive to heat, oxygen, humidity, and light, and very sensitive to alkaline pH||Essential for metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, energy metabolism for nervous system and muscles*|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.3 mg; 1.6 mg (pregnant and lactating women)||Sensitive to humidity and light||Essential for growth and muscle development, eye health, and healthy skin*|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||16 mg; 18 mg (pregnant and lactating women)||Stable||Essential for the proper function of enzymes and a healthy nervous system, skin, nails and GI function*|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||5 mg; 7 mg (pregnant and lactating women)||Sensitive to heat and humidity||A structural element of many coenzymes, plays a central role in energy metabolism and the synthesis of sex hormones*|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||1.7 mg; 2 mg (pregnant and lactating women)||Very sensitive to heat, and sensitive to humidity, light and acid pH||Essential for the body’s utilization of protein and the synthesis of neurotransmitters*|
|Folate (Vitamin B9)||400 mcg; 600 mcg (pregnant and lactating women)||Very sensitive to heat, acid pH and light, and sensitive to humidity||Required for the production of red blood cells in bone marrow*|
|Biotin||30 mcg; 35 (pregnant and lactating women)||Sensitive to humidity and light||Supports healthy normal growth, digestion, muscle function, healthy skin and hair, and cellular health*|
|Cobalamin (Vitamin B12)||2.4 mcg; 2.8 mcg (pregnant and lactating women)||Sensitive to heat, oxygen, humidity, and contact with iron or copper||Supports protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, GI and nervous system health, immune function and the healthy production of red blood cells*|