Smoothing Sea Kelp Shampoo | Jason | 473ml
- Tames and smooths frizzy hair
- Enriched with Sea Kelp
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable formula
- Cruelty free, no animal byproducts
- Vegan friendly
- Free from parabens, harsh sulphates, petrolatum, GMOs, phthalates and artificial colours
- Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, weightlessly re-hydrates dry strands.
- Ginseng Root and Plumeria Acutifolia calm frizz and control fly-aways without leaving a heavy residue.
- Kukui Nut Oil adds extra shine and manageability. It’s the wholesome way to get the frizzies under control for hair that’s silky smooth all day.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Algae Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Alcohol(1), Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Citric Acid, Gamma-Nonalactone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Terpineol, Triethyl Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool
(1)Certified Organic Ingredient
Gently massage shampoo into wet hair and scalp. Rinse and repeat, if desired. Follow with JASÖN® Smoothing Sea Kelp Conditioner.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.