Smoothing Sea Kelp Conditioner | Jason | 454g
Enjoy the lush feeling of silky smooth hair with every wash!
- Tames and smoothes frizzy hair
- Enriched with Sea Kelp
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable formula
- Cruelty free, no animal byproducts
- Vegan friendly
- Free from parabens, harsh sulfates, petrolatum, GMOs, phthalates and artificial colours
- Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, weightlessly rehydrates dry strands.
- Ginseng Root and Plumeria Acutifolia calm frizz and control fly-aways without leaving a heavy residue.
- Kukui Nut Oil adds extra shine and manageability. It’s the wholesome way to get the frizzies under control for hair that’s silky smooth all day.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernal Oil, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis
(Calendula) Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract(1), Laminaria Digitata Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Behentrimonium Chloride, Brassica Alcohol, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Citric Acid, Gamma-Nonalactone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Terpineol, Triethyl Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Linalool
(1)Certified Organic Ingredient
After shampooing, work lightly through hair, paying special attention to the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
For best results, shampoo with JĀSÖN® Smoothing Sea Kelp Shampoo.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician.