Blue Ice™ Royal Blend (Cinnamon Tingle) | Green Pasture | 240ml
Discover Dr. Weston A. Price's famous synergistic blend of 67% cod liver oil and 33% concentrated butter oil. Individually they are effective, but the two together can aid in strengthening bone structure and teeth, improving brain health and overall development in infants and adults alike.
Now in Cinnamon Tingle flavour - from natural cinnamon cassia oil.
Great for kids, or those with sensitive tastebuds - here is a great cinnamon-tasting option to ensure you don't miss out on the goodness.
Blue Ice™ Royal Blend combines the benefits of Concentrated Butter Oil and Fermented Cod Liver Oil:
Fermented Cod Liver Oil
- Cod liver oil is one of nature’s richest sources of essential fats like omega-3 fatty acids, called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- It also contains Omega 6, 7 and 9 Fatty Acids plus many more important fat soluble nutrients.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been proven effective against reducing inflammation, and can help promote brain development (children) and a host of other essential benefits.
- Omega 3 (particularly DHA) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure, vision and blood triglyceride levels.
- Cod liver oil also contains naturally-occurring vitamins A and D.
- Vitamin A has many roles in the body, including maintaining healthy eyes, brain function and skin.
- Vitamin D affects virtually every cell and tissue in your body and is important for good health.
Concentrated Butter Oil
- X-Factor (vitamin K2) significantly reduces the chances of tooth decay - when combined with vitamin A and D - tooth decay is reduced by as much as 90%.
- "Activator X" (K2) acts as a catalyst to help the body absorb and utilise minerals and can help the body rebuild tissue, bones and teeth
- Vitamin K2 is required for two crucial physiological processes: the delivery of calcium to the bones for appropriate deposition and..
- Removal of excess minerals from soft tissues to prevent calcification of vulnerable areas such as the arteries and kidneys.
Additional Nutrients' Profile:
Average amount per ml
|Average amount per 1/2 teaspoon serving (2.5ml)|
|1150 IU/ml||2875 IU|
|525 IU/ml||1312.5 IU|
|145 mg||362.5 mg|
||85 mg||212.5 mg|
||50 mg||125 mg|
It also contains the following beneficial fatty acids and nutrients, found in greater quantity in pure X Factor™ Concentrated Butter Oil:
Conguated Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Caprylic Acid, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Butyric Acid, Caproic Acid, Myristic Acid, Oleic Acid and Beta-Carotene.
NOTE: The fish used in Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver oil and Skate Liver oil are exclusively wild caught in and around the Arctic region.
Synergy with Vitamins A and D
Dr. Weston A. Price showed that "Activator X" (Vitamin K2) exhibited dramatic synergy with vitamins A and D.
Chickens voluntarily consumed more butter and died more slowly on a deficiency diet when the butter was high in both vitamin A and Activator X than when it was high in vitamin A alone. Cod liver oil, which is high in both vitamins A and D, partially corrected growth retardation and weak legs in turkeys fed a deficiency diet, but the combination of cod liver oil and high-Activator X butter was twice as effective.
Likewise, Price found that the combination of cod liver oil and a high-Activator X butter oil concentrate was more effective than cod liver oil alone in treating his patients for dental caries and other signs of physical degeneration.
Vitamin K2 is the substance that makes proteins dependent on vitamins A and D, come to life. While vitamins A and D act as signalling molecules, telling cells to make certain proteins, vitamin K2 activates these proteins by conferring upon them the physical ability to bind calcium. In some cases these proteins directly coordinate the movement or organisation of calcium themselves; in other cases the calcium acts as a glue to hold the protein in a certain shape.
In all such cases, the proteins are only functional once they have been activated by vitamin K2.
What is Concentrated Butter Oil?
Dr. Weston A. Price introduced the benefits of concentrated (high-vitamin) butter oil in his landmark book, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, published in 1939. Dr. Price described a process of “centrifugalising” high-quality butter to obtain a concentrated butter oil. He discovered that this special, concentrated butter oil provided fat-soluble “activators” that vastly improved mineral absorption in the many mineral-deficient individuals he encountered.
The activators were most prevalent when the butter came from cows grazing on rapidly growing grass.
Activator X - or X-Factor - is Vitamin K2
Dr. Weston Price described “a new vitamin-like activator” that played an influential role in the utilisation of minerals, protection from tooth decay, growth and development, reproduction, protection against heart disease and the function of the brain.Using a chemical test, he determined that this compound—which he called Activator X— occurred in the butterfat, organs and fat of animals consuming rapidly growing green grass, and also in certain sea foods such as fish eggs.
Dr. Price died before research by Russian scientists became known in the West. These scientists used the same chemical test to measure a compound similar to vitamin K. This compound became known as Vitamin K2 and is produced by animal tissues, including the mammary glands, from vitamin K1.
A growing body of published research confirms Dr. Price’s discoveries: that vitamin K2 is important for the utilisation of minerals, protects against tooth decay, supports growth and development, is involved in normal reproduction, protects against calcification of the arteries leading to heart disease, and is a major component of the brain.
The serving size for the liquid is ½ teaspoon. For capsules it is 2 capsules. Please consult with a health practitioner for the dosage that may be right for you and your family.
96 servings per bottle
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.