Flax Oil | Perfect Press® | Activation Products | 300ml
3 x 100ml bottles
Flax seeds are one of nature’s best sources for vegetarian, omega-3 fatty acids - particularly ALA (alpha-linolenic acid).
Every bottle of Perfect Press® Flax Oil contains the oil of thousands of organic seeds.
- High in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) omega-3 fatty acid - vital for many things besides converting to EPA and DHA..
- Helps treat constipation and diarrhoea - flax seed oil lubricates the colon and works as a natural laxative. It’s excellent at keeping things moving in the digestive system. By helping your body to get rid of food and wastes more quickly, it helps your body to detoxify and..
- Shed excess weight, promoting weight loss - flax seed oil contains a high amount of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) that helps improve the metabolism of fats. That means that it assists your digestive system with breaking down and using the fats that you eat, instead of storing them
- Can reduce inflammation - ALA and lignans found in flax may reduce inflammation by preventing the release of pro-inflammatory agents. Reducing inflammation can mean fewer aches and pains in your joints and muscles
- Could benefit heart health - Several studies have found that flax seed oil could benefit heart health
- Support cognitive health by increasing levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) that supports brain neuron health, memory and learning
- Help improve mood by increasing brain neuroplasticity, or the ability of your brain to change over time
- Protects your heart - the lignans in flax prevent plaque deposits in your arteries by keeping white blood cells from sticking to blood vessels’ inner linings
- Balances blood sugar - Daily flax intake can improve blood sugar levels. It contains alpha-linolenic acid, protein and fibre which are all crucial for controlling blood sugar
- Provides menopausal support - flax can sometimes ease the symptoms of menopause. Lignans in flax seeds have estrogenic properties, which assist with symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings and vaginal dryness
- Hair health - The omega 3, 6 and vitamin E in flax provides nourishment to hair roots and the scalp and can even help prevent baldness. It can also help restore growth in cases of psoriasis-related hair loss
- Skin moisturiser - Flax contains several skin-friendly nutrients that can help to improve the health of your skin. Flax oil can be added to skin care products like shower gels and scrubs. The essential fatty acids in flax keep the skin hydrated and moisturised.
Seeds or Seed Oil?
Many people eat whole or ground flaxseeds. They have a nutty taste and the whole seeds add a pleasant texture to baked goods.
Unfortunately, the whole seeds don’t have as much benefit, because they’re so small; your body can’t break them down to get the nutrition inside before they pass out of your system.
The Power of Flax
Considered to be nature’s best source of vegetarian Omega-3 fatty acids, which contribute to a healthy heart, skin joints, cell membranes and is an excellent energy generator. Flax Seed Oil (sometimes called Linseed Oil) helps promote overall well-being while being an excellent source of quality protein.
Flax Seed Oil contains lignans, which are naturally antibacterial and are currently being studied for their ability to bind to oestrogen receptors and interfere with potentially cancer causing affects on tissue, especially breast tissue. It is considered to be a complete amino acid (which assists the body with adequately absorbing nutrients).
Flax Seed Oil contains natural soluble and insoluble fiber. And it has also been long used topically for treating abrasions and blemishes on the skin.
Ingesting this oil in its cold-pressed state allows one to maximise the effectiveness of the beneficial properties found in the seeds, without the potential digestive issues sometimes associated with eating the seeds themselves. It is also very liver-friendly and quickly integrates into the body.
This Special Super-Nutrient Protects
Your Heart in Three Ways:
Alpha-linolenic acid works its magic by doing these three things really well…
- Helping your body to maintain a healthy inflammation response
- Limiting the thickening of arteries
- Protecting your heart from oxidative stress
These three things (especially inflammation) are the main enemies of your heart. They make your heart age faster, wreak havoc on your circulatory system and lead to preventable cardiovascular conditions. But by introducing more ALA into your diet, you could potentially circumvent all that from happening.
- Help maintain healthy blood flow
- Help keep your arteries clean
- Help improve heart health
You can reinforce your heart and whole body every day just by getting more ALA in your diet.
Take 1-3 teaspoons daily or add it to your favorite salads, raw desserts and smoothies as desired.
Shelf-life/Storage Instructions: Keep oil tightly capped and store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. When stored properly, oil will remain fresh for 36 months.
No need to refrigerate.