Panax Ginseng | Love Life Supplements | 120 Capsules
- May help with increasing stamina, mood, concentration and general wellbeing
- 300mg (3000 mg Whole Plant Equivalent) per Capsule
- Contains beneficial Ginsenosides (Active Component)
- Made in UK in a GMP-licensed facility
- Suitable for vegetarians
Panax Ginseng is made from white Ginseng roots and the ginsenosides that it contains are believed to help with maintaining normal cognitive performance which can help with concentration, memory and work efficiency. Its properties may also help reduce stress and anxiety, maintain normal function of the immune system and increasing sexual performance.
It is also commonly used to increase stamina so it is a popular supplement to take for people who do intensive exercise.
Each Love Life Panax Ginseng capsule contains 300mg powdered root extract (10:1) equivalent to 3000mg of ginseng root.
Panax Ginseng 10:1 Extract (20% Ginsenosides), Vegetable Capsule: Hypromellose, Nu-MAG™ Rice Extract Blend, Bamboo Fiber.
Nutritional Information per capsule:
Panax Ginseng 3000mg From 10:1 Extract 300mg
Take 1 capsule daily. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a qualified health care professional.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before see base.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- This product should not be taken in combination with mood modifying medication.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please contact your GP immediately in the event of adverse reactions.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.