Amaranth Oil - Perfect Press® - Activation Products - 30ml
Coveted by Japanese shoguns and elite Samurai warriors for its ability to help provide a boost to strength and vitality. It became known as "Warrior's Blood" for a reason.
Activation Product's special pressing process ensures that there is no damage to the nutritional properties.
Amaranth Oil provides a range of health-supporting benefits:
- Contains high amounts of squalene (nearly 10%) - an important fat that helps reduce inflammation throughout the body
- Squalene also keeps your skin and other tissues lubricated and protects your body from toxins
- In fact, amaranth has the highest squalene levels of all vegetable sources and even offers as much as 8 times as much as some shark liver oils
- Contains lutein which is vital for supporting eye health
- Is an excellent source of folate - perfect for pregnant women
- Promotes strong bones through a combination of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, alongside the amino acid lysine. Lysine helps absorb calcium and reduce the amount lost in urine
- Lysine also assists in the production of collagen, crucial for strong bones and also contributes to bone-building cells activity
- Amaranth has cholesterol-lowering capabilities
- The only grain with documented vitamin C content
- The multi-vitamin capabilities of amaranth assist in hormone-balancing and boosting energy levels
- Promotes smooth, youthful looking skin
- Supports your circulatory system
- Can be applied topically to hair to boost strength and shine
- Delivers the perfect amount of oxygen straight to your cells
- Has a healthy oxygenating effect on your body that may be the missing link in extending your longevity
Regions where people typically live the longest have one thing in common — clean, fresh oxygen. Perfect Press® Amaranth Oil lets you experience those same benefits without having to move to a longevity hotspot.
Amaranth Oil also aids in:
- Weight control
- Supports liver function
- Supports your respiratory system
- Boosts white blood cell function, speeding healing and preventing scarring
Amaranth: Past and Present
Amaranth was used by ancient Aztec cultures thousands of years ago. They didn’t just eat it, they used it in their religious ceremonies too.
When the Spanish landed in Mexico, much of Aztec culture and religion was lost, including practices related to amaranth. As a result, Amaranth was no longer farmed, and it was mostly unknown for many, many years.
Fortunately, it was discovered growing wild and was re-introduced, this time on a more global scale. Amaranth is fairly easy to grow, and once it takes root it can be maintained even in low-water situations, making it an excellent food option in the developing world.
It has become more popular in North America in the last few years and people can probably now find it in their local grocery store or bulk store. You might not want to eat it every day though, so what can you do to get the benefits daily, without having to switch to amaranth salads 7 days a week?
Perfect Press® Amaranth oil is celebrated for its beauty-enhancing properties, as well as its nutritional richness. It contains both unsaturated fatty acids and squalene, a compound known for its wide range of health benefits.
Every bottle contains the oil of thousands of Perfect Press® organic seeds. Our special pressing process ensures that there is no damage to the oil. The finished product is stored in UV-protective Miron glass bottles to maintain quality over time. Zero damage equals zero rancidity.
Your new favourite fat - Squalene
Squalene isn’t a fat you hear about much, but once you discover the good it can do for your body, it’s sure to be your new favourite.
Squalene is a fat that is made by your own body, it’s produced by your liver. It’s part of the system that your body uses to keep your skin and other tissues lubricated and moist. It also protects your body from environmental toxins.
The problem is, our natural levels tend to peak in our twenties, and then go down from there.
There is a long list of health benefits that squalene has to offer, making the foods that contain it an ideal addition to your diet. It’s about so much more than skin.
A few highlights: it can help to boost your immune system, may promote weight loss, support your heart, bones and digestive system, can help to prevent disease and can even minimise early signs of ageing.
Squalene also does wonders for your hair and nails. Not surprisingly, a number of cosmetics companies use squalene in their products.
Also, because squalene increases HDL, or "good cholesterol", it stimulates excretion of "bad cholesterol" in bile acids - helping lower dangerous "high cholesterol" that can contribute to heart disease - by improving our overall total cholesterol ratio, thus helping reduce the risk of heart disease
Serving Size: 5 drops per 50 lbs of body weight
Suggested Use: Take 1 dose orally per day or, for topical use, apply 1 dropperful to damp hands and massage into skin.
Shelf-life/Storage Instructions: Keep oil tightly capped and store at regular room temperature out of direct sunlight. When stored properly, oil will remain fresh for 36 months.
No need to refrigerate.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.