Organic Fermented Mushroom Complex For Cats & Dogs | Dr Mercola | 60g
Organic Fermented Mushroom Complex for Cats & Dogs provides extra support your pet may need.
This proprietary blend of 8 mushroom mycelium…
- Contains 100% Certified Organic, biologically active, whole food mushroom and mycelium (not isolated extracts) to optimize the life cycle of the mushroom
- Is an excellent source of fermented foods for digestive and immune health
- Contains protein and high levels of natural whole food vitamin D2, B6, B12, beta glucans, chelated minerals, fiber, antioxidants (including L-ergothioneine) and natural glucosamine
- Is grown and produced entirely in the U.S.
- Uses oats instead of rice for its substrate, adding valuable plant beta glucans and enhancing the mycelia's bioactivity
- Retains its bioactivity through carefully controlled processing methods
- Contains an array of beta glucans, each with its own beta glucan structure
- Does not contain additives, fillers, gluten, and unhealthy levels of heavy metals
The 8 species used in this blend of Organic Fermented Mushroom Complex for Cats Dogs include...
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes)
Contains abundant l-ergothioneine and the immune system-supporting polysaccharide lentinan.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
Known as a "three treasure" herb, it's thought by the Chinese to harmonize jung (life force), qi (energy), and shen (spirit).
Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
The fruit bodies and mycelia of the Maitake contain high concentrations of immune-supporting beta-glucans.
Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
Resembling a cheerleader's pom-pom more than a mushroom, this whitish mushroom improved memory and helped regain a sense of curiosity in a group of study mice. It is unknown whether the benefits in mice apply to cats and dogs.
King Trumpet (Pleurotus eryngii)
A robust culinary mushroom with significant levels of l-ergothioneine, selenium, and beta-glucans. In animal studies, it helped maintain healthy cholesterol levels that were already within the normal range.
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)
Known for its rich supply of a particular type of polysaccharide – PSK – that may promote immune, digestive, urinary and respiratory health, and normal cellular growth.
Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei)
Related to the common button mushroom, the Agaricus is noted for its high content of immune-supporting polysaccharides and other important cellular growth-supporting compounds.
Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris)
Chinese herbalists believe that Cordyceps replenishes Yin and Yang Jing and acts as a restorative tonic for extreme exertion, stress, or from normal aging. Also known for its ability to support energy, performance, circulation, respiratory health, and healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
Administer orally, once per day.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.