Blue Ice™ Complete Oil Blend (Unflavoured) | Green Pasture | 783ml
A perfect blend for those who find X-Factor™ Gold Concentrated Butter Oil with Blue Ice™ Fermented Cod & Skate Liver Oils unpalatable, but still want the benefits.
Complete Oil Blend is at least 60% Blue Breeze™ Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, which provides a wealth of benefits on its own.
- Coconut oil is high in fats called medium chain triglycerides, which are metabolised differently than most other fats. These special fats are responsible for a lot of the health benefits of coconut oil
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) include lauric, myristic and caprylic fatty acids
- The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil have been shown to increase calories burned over 24 hours by as much as 5%.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can kill harmful pathogens, including bacteria, viruses and fungi. This could potentially help to prevent infections.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can significantly reduce appetite, which may lead to reduced body weight over the long term.
Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil:
- Cod liver oil is one of nature’s richest sources of essential fats like omega-3 fatty acids, called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- It also contains Omega 6, 7 and 9 Fatty Acids plus many more important fat soluble nutrients.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been proven effective against reducing inflammation, and can help promote brain development (children) and a host of other essential benefits.
- Omega 3 (particularly DHA) contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure, vision and blood triglyceride levels.
- Cod liver oil also contains naturally-occurring vitamins A and D.
- Vitamin A has many roles in the body, including maintaining healthy eyes, brain function and skin.
- Vitamin D affects virtually every cell and tissue in your body and is important for good health.
Blue Ice Fermented Skate Liver Oil:
- It is a source of the sought-after vitamin K2 - essential for strong bones, teeth, by providing calcium to the right areas and helping prevent calcification of arteries and organs.
- Ongoing research suggests fermented skate liver oil prevents calcification of the pineal gland - vital for the production of melatonin, serotonin and other beneficial hormones and compounds.
- Contains squalene, a powerful antioxidant with additional immune support and skin-friendly properties. Additionally it is being researched as a potential preventative of Parkinson's disease and a support for existing sufferers.
- Contains alkoxyglycerols - powerful immune-boosters.
- Provides chondroitin, which is a component of human connective tissues found in cartilage and bone - essential for joint health and flexibility.
X-Factor Gold Concentrated Butter Oil:
- Significantly reduces the chances of tooth decay - when combined with vitamin A and D (through cod liver oil, for example) tooth decay can be reduced even further.
- Works synergistically with vitamins A and D to significantly strengthen bones and teeth.
- Is an important source of vitamins A, K2 and CoQ enzymes.
- "Activator X" (Vitamin K2) acts as a catalyst to help the body absorb and utilise minerals and can help the body rebuild tissue, bones and teeth
- Contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). Studies show those who eat the most CLA from natural food sources have improved metabolic health and a lower risk of many diseases.
Fat-Soluble Vitamins Beat Cavities
Dr. Weston A. Price, a prominent dentist known for his theories on the relationship between dental health and nutrition, extensively studied the dental effects of adding 3/4 to 1 1/2 teaspoons of his combined cod liver oil/butter oil mixture to the daily diet.
Dr. Price’s 1932 article was presented evidence that a mixture of cod liver oil and a special butter oil can result in a dramatic reduction in the rate of cavities. Cod liver oil that is not overly filtered or adulterated is a particularly rich source of naturally occurring vitamin D. When a high-vitamin cod liver oil is taken in tandem with a high-nutrient butter oil, the combination of the two furnishes the body with the full complement of fat-soluble vitamins. Notably, the nutrient-rich profile of these oils relies on animals eating their natural diet.
In his lab work, Dr. Price showed that these classes of fat-soluble vitamins are important to maintaining optimum blood levels of calcium and phosphorus. Because our teeth and saliva are nourished by our blood supply, and the teeth are made up of calcium and phosphorus, it makes sense that optimising blood levels of the two minerals would lead to a reduction in tooth decay.
Based on the principles put forth by Dr Weston A. Price many years ago, Green Pasture have developed this product to provide a wide array of key nutrients that are essential for maintaining strong dental and musculo-skeletal health.
Formerly called Infused Coconut Oil, this product infuses Blue Breeze™ Organic Virgin Coconut Oil with Blue Ice™ Fermented Cod Liver Oil, X-Factor™ Gold Concentrated Butter Oil and Blue Ice™ Fermented Skate Liver Oil.
NOTE: The fish used in Green Pasture Fermented Cod Liver oil and Skate Liver oil are exclusively wild caught in and around the Arctic region.
One serving size is ½ tablespoon. Please consult with a health practitioner about an optimal dosage for you and your family.
This product is not intended to be used for cooking, baking or sautéeing, but rather consumed cold or at room temperature.
100+ servings per container.
- Blue Breeze™ Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Blue Ice™ Fermented Cod Liver Oil,
- X-Factor™ Gold Concentrated Butter Oil,
- Blue Ice™ Fermented Skate Liver Oil.