Organic Castile Wash Peppermint | Dr Mercola | 236ml
From Cleansing Your Face and Brushing Your Teeth to Cleaning Your Kitchen, Our Certified Organic All-in-One Liquid Wash Gets the Job Done
Incredibly versatile, Organic Castile Wash is a natural, biodegradable and chemical-free concentrated liquid soap that can be used for personal care, laundry, dishes and for general cleaning around your home. It’s so gentle, you can even use it to shampoo the family pet.
Simplify and detoxify your life and order Organic Castile Wash today for a naturally clean body and home.
- It contains hydrating organic ingredients like coconut oil, aloe vera juice, and sunflower and sesame oils that are good for both skin and hair.
- It’s scientifically formulated to effectively clean household surfaces, so you can use it everywhere without fear of harming your family, pets or home.
- USDA Certified Organic, it is free from harsh or potentially harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances, and doesn’t contain GMOs, soy or gluten-containing ingredients. Plus, it’s Leaping Bunny Certified, meaning it’s not tested on animals.
- It is highly concentrated, so you only need to use a small amount for most uses, including bathing, shaving and even brushing your teeth. We recommend mixing it with distilled water for a general household cleaner or convenient hand soap.
Always shake Organic Castile Wash well before measuring or using.
You can mix it with water, other essential oils and natural substances in your kitchen for certain tasks. Here are suggested ways to use our concentrated Organic Castile Wash:
- For a luscious body wash, squeeze a small amount of concentrate onto palm of hand, washcloth or bath sponge, lather, massage and rinse.
- For a convenient hand soap, use in a foaming hand soap dispenser. It can be diluted with up to 3 parts water to 1 part soap.
- For a foamy shave cream, squeeze a small amount onto palm of hand, lather and apply to skin.
- As a general household cleaner, add 1⁄4 cup of concentrate to a 32 oz. spray bottle, then fill remainder with distilled water. Add a few drops of any Organic Essential Oils if desired, such as Lemon or Tea Tree.
- Use as a dish soap for hand-washing dishes, including pots and pans.
- As a laundry soap, add 1⁄4 cup concentrate per load in place of detergent.
- For tough cleaning jobs like tubs and showers, mix a small amount of concentrate with baking soda to create an effective scrubbing paste.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.