3 x Oceans Alive® Marine Phytoplankton - Activation Products - 30ml (Total: 90ml)
Phytoplankton: the food that powers the oceans, and life as we know it. A true superfood, Oceans Alive® Raw Marine Phytoplankton supports general health.
Comprised of two super-strains: Nannochloropsis gaditana & Tetraselmis, and a powerful sea mineral solution with an array of different minerals and nutrients, Oceans Alive's nutrient density is immense.
Now in this value bundle of 3 x 30ml bottles.
Phytoplankton is bursting with nano-sized nutrient particles that are easily absorbed by the body and readily available for use at the cellular level. Its benefits include:
- Anti-Depressant/Stress - A pilot study conducted at the University of Utah shows significant improvements in subjects’ depression symptoms after regularly taking phytoplankton. Specifically, participants reported feeling full of life, feeling lots of energy, and feeling calm and peaceful.
- Detoxifying - Marine phytoplankton can have the same oxygenating and detoxifying effects on the body as it does on the ocean. Our blood is mostly water, but what’s pretty cool is that fact that plasma (the watery portion of blood) contains levels of salt and other ions that’s incredibly similar to sea water.
- Antioxidants - It’s said that phytoplankton is the best bio-available source of superoxide dismutase (SOD). SOD is the body’s most powerful antioxidant enzyme that plays a critical role in reducing oxidative damage and inflammation, and it’s been shown to be an effective heavy metal detox agent.
- Liver Support - Phytoplankton can be absorbed on a cellular level, so the body doesn’t have to rely on the digestive system or liver for processing. This not only helps the body obtain necessary nutrients when liver function is impaired, but can help restore liver health without taxing the body’s detoxification pathways.
- Immune Support - People taking marine phytoplankton have shown higher levels of CD3 in their blood. The amount of CD3 in the bloodstream is indicative of the presence of T cells or T-lymphocytes, which are essential for human immunity. T cells help eliminate viruses and bacteria from the body so if phytoplankton increases T cell levels, then there is a direct positive effect on the immune system.
- Cellular Regeneration - Phytoplankton can strengthen cell membranes and trigger your body to regenerate current cells and create healthy new cells. A team of European botanists, doctors and microbiologists discovered an incredible strain of marine phytoplankton that’s said to hold the greatest nutritional value for human consumption. The strain is called Nannochloropsis gaditana.
- Nannochloropsis gaditana contains more than 65 compounds, including all the amino acids, all the essential fats, vitamins, key minerals, trace elements, rare antioxidants, phospholipids, electrolytes, nucleic acids, enzymes and coenzymes. It is able to multiply explosively, which is why it’s believed it can help humans restore their health so quickly at a cellular level.
- Heart Helper - Phytoplankton are rich in amino acids, antioxidants, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids (specifically EPA and DHA). EPA and DHA have a number of potential heart benefits, including easing inflammation, ensuring a steady heartbeat, preventing the formation of dangerous or even deadly blood clots, and lowering triglyceride levels.
A premium blend of two specially cultivated, hand-selected marine phytoplankton strains, Oceans Alive® supports general health. Grown in a photobioreactor, our marine phytoplankton is completely pure and free of contaminants. The nutrient density of this microalgae provides you with a wide array of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and amino acids.
Oceans Alive Raw Marine Phytoplankton is impressively loaded with life-promoting nutrients, including:
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids (both EPA and DHA)
- Amino acids
- Trace minerals
Specific strains of marine phytoplankton
This is not a random selection. Oceans Alive is comprised of two unique strains of marine phytoplankton that have been specifically identified as being ideal for human health.
The first is called Nannochloropsis Gaditana. It matches the human nutritional profile, delivering exactly the nutrients you need to create healthy new cells and neurochemicals.
The second strain is called the Gala strain (Tetraselmis). It was chosen for its high SOD (superoxide dismutase) content. SOD is a powerful antioxidant that combats oxidative stress and may contribute to increased longevity.
Rich source of EPA & DHA
Marine phytoplankton is a rich source of both eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA and DHA are both essential omega–3 fatty acids derived from alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
They are “essential” because the body doesn’t produce them on its own, so we need to get them from the foods we eat, such as a marine phytoplankton supplement.
Marine phytoplankton has more omega–3 by weight than fish or krill oil.
Oceans Alive - the safe and effective choice
The biggest risk with phytoplankton supplements is toxin presence. When it’s toxic, like in the case of phytoplankton blooms, it can cause massive fish die-offs and also contaminate seafood with toxins.
It’s highly important to get supplements from a reputable company that follows stringent guidelines to avoid a supplement containing a toxin-producing species of plankton or a plankton that has been harvested from toxin-tainted waters.
Produced in a photobioreactor
Oceans Alive is a unique product for a number of reasons. For one, the marine phytoplankton that we use is grown in a photobioreactor.
This means that the phytoplankton is grown in a sort of ‘mini-ocean’ that’s protected from pollutants and toxins. It’s a series of large glass tubes that allow purified ocean water containing carefully selected phytoplankton to flow through them, exposing the phytoplankton to natural sunlight for photosynthesis.
Using a photobioreactor allows for natural growth without contamination.
12 drops, once daily under the tongue or mixed with water or juice.
Oceans Alive must be capped and stored at regular room temperature in a dry place out of direct sunlight. When stored properly, it will remain fresh for 36 months.
No need to refrigerate.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.