Mushroom Hot Cacao with Cordyceps | Four Sigmatic | 10 packets
Start your day right.
Recharge in the morning, or afternoon, with a special cacao blend mixed with energising cordyceps mushrooms to support stamina and endurance. An upgrade on guilt-free hot chocolate.
Besides being delicious and accessible, cacao and chocolate drinks are a traditional way to ingest “medicines.” (Now, that’s some good news, right?) In fact, having your herbs and mushrooms with cacao makes them even more effective.
- Energising cordyceps mushrooms to support stamina and endurance
- Cacao provides antioxidant properties to help fight free-radical damage, whilst providing a great taste
- Aside from supporting energy, stamina and athletic performance, cordyceps have been studied for their strong antioxidant properties
- Cordyceps also provides support to the adrenal glands
Cordyceps mushroom plays the main role in this hot cocoa, and is a vital part of high, and balanced, all-day energy levels. Not only that, but it’s energy that doesn’t stress the adrenals. Cacao, an effective mood enhancer, antioxidant source, and comfort food.
Dual-extracted Cordyceps Mushroom (400 mg)
Cordyceps is an adaptogen, not a stimulant, so it helps produce and maintain constant energy levels on the cellular level. The uplifting effects of cordyceps work like magic with cacao.
Each packet contains 400 mg of the most potent cordyceps CS-4 extract, with at least 40% polysaccharides (more than 15% beta-glucans) and 15% cordycepic acid. No starch, sugars, or any fillers
Organic Cacao Powder
Cacao is an effective mood enhancer, an antioxidant source, and a perfect delivery system for herbs and mushrooms because it opens up the capillaries. About 50% of each packet is composed of this smooth, flavourful, minimally-processed cacao powder, grown in the high altitudes of Peru.
Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
Coconut palm sugar is a mineral-rich alternative to refined sugars, and it has an exceptionally low glycemic index (GI). It is made by boiling down the sap of the coconut palm, the maple syrup of the tropics. One serving contains only 2.5 grams of coconut palm sugar—just enough to create a nice texture and a hint of sweetness. To put this in perspective, this amount compares to about one-tenth of the sugar in one banana..
Aside from its great flavor, organic ginger powder is well studied for helpful effects on the digestive system including helping to calm nausea.
- Ready to drink with hot water
- Enhance with your choice of nut milk or natural sweetener
- Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture
- Sip instead of coffee
- Perfect for sipping on the slopes
- Use in baking and sprinkle on top of your smoothie or cereal bowls
- Made with pure Peruvian cacao
- Just 25 calories per serving
How and when to use:
Drink espresso-style by adding one packet to 3 fluid oz. of hot water.
Drink it in the morning to kickstart your day.
Enjoy it in the afternoon for a balanced pick-me-up.
Drink two servings per day.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.