Mushroom Coffee Latte Mix with Maitake & Chaga | Four Sigmatic | 10 packets
Regular price £18.95
Creamy treat for in-between meals with 0 grams of sugar, and the benefits of maitake, chaga, and mucuna.
- Antioxidant properties, polysaccharides, and beta glucans known to support overall wellbeing
- Mucuna provides stress support as an adaptogenic herb
- USDA organic, dairy-free, vegan, keto, and certified paleo
- 50mg of caffeine, half of what’s in a cup of coffee
- Sweetened with superfood lucuma and stevia, 0 grams of sugar
Organic Maitake Mushroom (300mg)
Also known as hen-of-the-woods, maitake translates to “dancing mushroom” in Japanese. May help support blood sugar, normal immune function, and digestion.
Organic Chaga Mushroom (200mg)
Recognised for their normal immune function supporting properties, these powerful mushrooms have been used for hundreds of years. Organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers.
Organic Instant Coffee
Grown in the volcanic soil of the Sierra Madre de Chiapas highlands in Mexico. The beans are carefully roasted, brewed and concentrated by evaporation. They are then by spray-dried into a pure instant powder before each coffee batch goes through a third-party laboratory to ensure the absence of mycotoxins. Contains 50mg of caffeine per serving.
This superfood has a naturally sweet taste without any grams of sugar. More than just a sweet taste, it has a bounty of vitamins and minerals.
Mucuna pruriens is an adaptogenic herb used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine. It compliments the power of caffeine because it contains L-dopa, the precursor to dopamine.
Organic Coconut Milk Powder
Sourced from Cocos nucifera, called the ‘Tree of Life’ in Southeast Asia. Adds the perfect smooth consistency for extra indulgence that can be enjoyed anytime.
A pinch of stevia leaf extract added for calorie-free sweetness to round out the flavor. The stevia used is a high-quality concentrated extract without the common metallic aftertaste.
- Creamy drink mix powder dissolves instantly with hot water
- Try iced for a cooling afternoon drink
- Add to your favourite smoothie