MCT Zooki™ (Vanilla Coconut) - YourZooki - 450ml
MCT Zooki™ is a fast, clean, energy source from coconut oil that allows you to fuel your brain and body on fats rather than carbohydrates. It encourages the production of ketones - a primary fuel source for the brain.
Perfect for a ketogenic diet, each 15ml serving contains 5000mg of Caprylic (C8) and Capric Acid (C10).
Emulsified MCT makes it easy to use and mix with drinks and food.
- Energy-boosting - natural source of energy that your body can readily metabolise throughout the day
- Produce ketones - Encourages the production of ketones for the brain, a primary fuel source for the brain
- Suppress appetite - very popular as a natural way to energise and suppress cravings
- Weight management - keep your energy levels high while cutting down on sugar. No more feeling tired & lethargic while dieting
- Fuel - MCT oil gives a rapid release of energy from fats rather than sugar. Wake up faster & reclaim your mornings by adding it to your morning coffee, mix it into your water bottle for a gruelling gym session or enjoy straight from the spoon during long days at work
- MCTs bypass normal digestive processes, diffuse across your intestinal membrane and go directly to your liver to be used as a clean-burning fuel for your entire body and brain
- Great flavour - The amazing taste allows you to consume it comfortable without and mix into a variety of different foods, drinks, smoothies and ketogenic recipes
What is MCT oil?
Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) are fats of a certain length found mostly in coconuts. Unlike Long Chain Triglycerides (LCTs), there are very few steps involved in converting MCTs into energy our bodies can readily use. This makes MCT oil a very rapid, clean, energy source, providing a number of benefits and uses, and explains why it is one of the most popular supplements in the world.
YourZooki only emulsify the most readily-accepted and easily-absorbed Caprylic Acid (C8) and Capric Acid (C10) MCT oil. Optimised for taste, convenience and performance.
Why choose an emulsified MCT oil?
Emulsified MCT oil takes the hassle out of supplementing with MCT oil.
Raw MCT oil, because of it’s oily texture, often requires a blender to get an even consistency - just mixing it in with a spoon often leaves an oily slick on the top of your coffee or smoothie.
On the other hand, Emulsified MCT oil suspends the MCT oil in a water-solution. This does away with the oily taste and texture so you can effortlessly add it to your coffee, smoothies, protein shakes, porridge, yoghurt, water & more - providing all the benefits of MCT oil in the most convenient way possible.
Using emulsified MCT oil
Sourced from coconut oil
Unlike other brands, we make sure our MCT oil is 100% sustainably sourced from coconuts - rather than the cheaper, environmentally damaging palm oil alternative.
That means absolutely ZERO PALM OIL is used, which means baby orangutans can keep doing their thing without having to worry about losing their home.