Magnesium Threonate - Dr Mercola - 90 Capsules - 2000mg
So what makes my Magnesium L-Threonate supplement so special?
- Completely avoids magnesium stearate – Magnesium stearate is not the healthiest source of magnesium to help boost your supply.
- Delivers a high-absorption formula – Magnesium L-Threonate was selected over other forms of magnesium due to its excellent absorption characteristics.
- Incorporates high-absorption characteristics – Animal studies have shown how Magnesium L-Threonate uniquely crosses the blood-brain barrier and gets to cell membranes.
- Takes advantage of high-tech encapsulation and delivery system – The Licaps encapsulation/delivery system provides superb leakage protection.
- Helps manage potential discomfort – Many forms of magnesium can cause unpleasant gastrointestinal discomfort. Magnesium L-Threonate is not a stool-softener and does not act as a laxative.
- Provides practical, easy-to-take servings – By taking 1g after lunch (or in the afternoon) and 1g at bedtime with plenty of water, it's quick and convenient to take.
- Is delivered by a reputable high-quality manufacturer – With its commitment to product innovation, the chosen manufacturer has been a trusted source for core functional ingredients since 1996.
Plus, Magnesium L-Threonate is free from any genetically engineered (GE) ingredients.
With all the options you have available in a magnesium supplement, this is top end.
Adults, as dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules per day. Two (2) mid-day and one (1) at night, 2 hours before bed.
Capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Always recommended to consult your physician before taking this product.