Lions Mane Mushroom Elixir - Four Sigmatic - 20 packets
Lion’s Mane is an all-natural brain booster, a nootropic without side effects. It has been shown to improve memory, boost creativity, and help bolster concentration. The Nerve Growth Factors (NGF) are essential in neural health and are responsible for these effects and improvements. The active ingredients in lion’s Mane, hericenones and erinacines, are shown to stimulate NGF production in the body. These two families of cyathane derivatives are small enough to pass through the blood-brain barrier and they can also increase myelination, which ensures the clear transmission of information across synapses.
Four Sigmatic Lion's Mane Mushroom Elixir Mix with Sweet Herbs - 20 packets
- Lion's Mane Fruiting Body
- Dual- Extracted Lion's Mane
- 1.5g Lion's Mane per Serving
- Dual-extracted Lion’s Mane Mushroom: Not surprisingly, pure wood-grown lion’s Mane mushroom is the main player in this elixir. It includes 1,500 mg of the most potent lion’s Mane extract, with at least 30 percent polysaccharides (more than 15 percent beta-glucans). It contains no starch, sugars, or any fillers at all. To make sure you are able to get the most out of this hard-to-digest mushroom, we have dual-extracted it for you. This means that all of the active water- and fat-soluble components have been made bioavailable with boiling water and alcohol, respectively. After removing the alcohol and concentrating the extract, we spray-dry it back to powder. We only use the fruiting bodies of Lion’s Mane, and they are grown on real wood … exactly as they would in the wild. This ensures proper nutrition for the mushrooms to become as effective as possible. We don’t use the mycelium (or the “roots” of the mushroom), but allow it to concentrate all of its power into an actual mushrooms before taking them through our state-of-the-art dual-extraction process.
- Star Anise: Star anise is a traditional and well-known spice and healing herb. We find its flavor to blend well with the other ingredients in this mix. Not only that, but it also has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties. We only use the safe species Illicium verum, and not the toxic Japanese star anise
- Field mint: Delicious field mint leaf is in the combo for a nice touch to the taste and for its soothing effects on the stomach.
- Stevia: We add a pinch of stevia leaf extract for calorie-free sweetness to round out the extreme bitterness of the reishi. This mix is composed of less than 1 percent stevia because our stevia is a high-quality concentrated extract without any metallic aftertaste.
Directions: Add one packet to 8 fluid oz. of hot water, or blend it into your favorite smoothie. Drink it at work to get your focus back when brain fog sets in. Drink it for a concentration boost when studying, reading, or writing.
Drink one packet per day.