KN95 Protective Face Mask | FFP2 | Pack of 5
KN95 Face Masks are FFP2 grade (N95/KN95 equivalent) and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). Far superior to the typical blue medical masks in terms of protection offered.
They are recommended for use in any situation where protection of the respiratory system is required.
This product comes in a pack containing FIVE masks.
- CE marking standard
- Certified & tested disposable medical mask
- KN95 particulate respirators are able to filter at least 95 percent non-oil based particles efficiently
- Made of safety material for no skin irritation or allergies
How to use :
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing, or for an additional layer of protection, when handled and worn correctly.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Before putting on a mask, best practice is to clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one if it should become damp and do not reuse single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Respiratory face masks are easy to use and can be worn by anyone. To fit, simply hold the mask and place it over your nose and mouth. Bring both elasticated headbands over your head and adjust the position until it’s comfortable.
Once the face mask is in place, you can adjust the fitting on your nose by pinching or moving the metal bridge section so that it fits closely but without being too tight.
The masks are comfortable to wear as they are lightweight and non-bulky.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.