Flea And Tick Defense For Cats & Dogs | Dr Mercola | 236ml
Your pets are a part of your family, and of course, you want to protect them just like any other family member. Which means you want to keep them safe and protected from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and other insects that can carry disease and lead to health problems.
- NO synthetic chemicals
- Contains 100% natural ingredients
- Is available without a prescription and can be used daily
- Has a pleasant odour but is designed to create an undesirable scent to pests
- Does not stain fur
When formulated into a spray for pets, promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and helps repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
A versatile essential oil widely used in the household. It is an effective environmentally-friendly ingredient that helps deter mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other pests from attacking your dog or cat.
A rich, almost odourless oil derived from tiny sesame seeds. When combined with other essential oils, it helps protect against pests and promotes the health of your pet's skin and coat.
Castor oil has been used for years by veterinarians. When combined with other oils, helps to repel a variety of pests.
Only the purest water is used to help blend and properly balance the unique formula of essential oils.
Lemongrass Oil, Cinnamon, Sesame Oil, Castor Oil, Water, Vitamin E
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE.
Please read all directions carefully before application.
- Spray generously on pet, including legs and stomach.
- Work into the coat. Depending on your pet, spray may require additional rubbing to get product through their entire coat.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes by covering your pet's nose, mouth, and eyes when applying near your pet's head.
- To apply product to your pet's head, spray solution onto a paper towel and wipe your pet's neck, ears, and face, carefully avoiding eyes and nose.
- Reapply as needed before your pet goes outside.
- Reapply whenever pet gets thoroughly wet.
Safe for daily use if desired. Avoid soaking your pet with the spray. Keep cap on bottle when not in use.
This spray can also be used on pet's bedding and grooming tools. This formula is designed to be non-staining, but we recommend testing it on fabric or other surfaces before use.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.