Organic Fermented Turmeric - Dr Mercola - 60 Capsules
This ancient botanical can help spice up your life in 14 different ways, from your cells, to your skin, to comfortable and flexible movement. Discover the many wonders awaiting you when you try this fermented, underground stem.
Organic Fermented Turmeric is made up of two types of organic turmeric:
- Contains a certified organic turmeric extract standardised to at least 95% curcuminoids
- Contains organic fermented turmeric for enhanced absorption potential
This unique combination of curcuminoid-standardised, turmeric extract & fermented, whole-root turmeric offers many potential benefits:
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Helps promote youthful looking skin
- Supports your overall eye health
- Supports immune function
- Supports your skeletal system and joint health
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Helps you maintain healthy cells and mitochondria
- Supports the health of your digestive system
- Supports your healthy blood and circulatory system
- Helps you maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Assists your neurological system's healthy response to stress
- Supports a healthy female reproductive system
- Helps you maintain already healthy normal blood sugar levels
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
This Organic Fermented Turmeric is intended for those who prefer to reap the benefits of curcumin and turmeric’s other naturally occurring bioflavonoids in its whole organic form as a powerful strategy to optimise total body health.
Turmeric has been used for thousands of years for culinary purposes and for health by people in India and China. It plays an important role in the Ayurvedic system of natural health.
An outstanding source of antioxidants, turmeric is especially noted for its curcuminoid content. Turmeric is also considered an adaptogen – or botanical that supports the body’s ability to adapt to stress from any source. Adaptogens are valued for their contribution to energy, stamina, endurance, strength, and mental clarity.
By using fermented turmeric instead of regular non-fermented turmeric, you mimic your own digestive process to unlock turmeric’s beneficial compounds. This improves turmeric’s bio-availability and makes it easier for it to be absorbed into your bloodstream – a real plus if your digestion or gut health isn’t up to par.
The special fermentation technique used to make Dr Mercola's Organic Fermented Turmeric helps concentrate turmeric’s antioxidants to allow you to benefit from more of its potential health benefits.
What are Antioxidants?
Essential for health, antioxidants are your body’s number one way to neutralise free radicals and help you slow down the signs of normal ageing.
Reactive oxygen species (ROS) and free radicals can damage your mitochondria, cells, and organs – and speed up your ageing process. Antioxidants, like turmeric, play an important role in helping to tame those free radicals.
The antioxidants in turmeric are in the form of active compounds called curcuminoids, whose activity may be:
- Three times more powerful than grape seed or pine bark extract
- Powerful enough to scavenge the hydroxyl radical – considered by many to be the most reactive of all oxidants
- Helpful in protecting your cells’ mitochondria and genetic material
Some of the first signs of ageing as you grow older are changes to your skin.
Curcuminoids support healthy joints and important blood and liver functions, which in turn help promote radiant, supple skin.
In fact, turmeric has been regarded as “skin food” for thousands of years in India and other cultures.
Providing basic nourishment to your skin cells and promoting a normal healthy inflammatory response, this valuable antioxidant may act as your one-two punch against the early signs of cellular ageing.
Note: Please ensure you have no allergies to this product before consuming.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules daily. One (1) in the morning and one (1) in the evening.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.