Vitamin K2 | Dr Mercola | 90 Capsules
Considering that an estimated 97 percent of the Western hemisphere may be deficient in vitamin K2, this is a nutrient you don’t want to ignore.
Dr Mercola's Vitamin K2 supplies a nutritional dose of 180 mcg of a patented form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7®. This is the first and only clinically-proven vitamin K2 for both bone and cardiovascular health. Studies show MenaQ7®:
- Is the most bioavailable, bio-active, and longest-lasting form of vitamin K2
- Provides optimal vitamin K2 in your body to activate vitamin K2-dependent MGP
- Helps to reduce the calcification of arteries
- Supports your arteries and cardiovascular system
- Can improve and maintain strong bones and keep them healthy
- Assists in ensuring calcium ends up in your bones and not in your arteries and tissues
- Helps support your brain’s vascular flow for optimal brain health and memory function
- Supports your muscle and nerve health
With Dr Mercola's Vitamin K2, you receive the exact same dosage used in the studies and recommended by experts: 180 mcg. And it’s produced from natto using chickpeas so it has high bioavailability and efficacy, and is soy-free.
Vitamin K2 contains no bio-engineered ingredients and guarantees a high level of quality, safety and efficacy.
Could your cardiovascular health or your “vascular age” be a more accurate indicator of your health and longevity? Some cardiovascular experts today believe so.
Your arteries need to remain elastic and flexible in order to effectively transport blood and nutrients to all your cells and tissues. Researchers now realise much of that depends on your body’s balance of vitamins K2, D, and calcium.
You want calcium to go to your bones and teeth, and not your arteries and organs. A protein called MGP (matrix Gla protein) is key for preventing the unwanted buildup of calcium in your arteries and requires vitamin K2 to function. Researchers have discovered that healthy arterial tissues contain up to 100 times more vitamin K2 than calcified arteries.
Restoring blood levels of vitamin K2 can potentially help reverse the buildup of calcium caused by a vitamin K2 deficiency. Considering that an estimated 97 percent of the Western hemisphere may be deficient in vitamin K2, this is a nutrient you don’t want to ignore.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Vitamin K (Vitamin K2)(as Menaquinone-7 [MK-7] (from Chickpea))^ 180 mcg Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerol Monostearate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Rosemary Leaf Extract.