Complete Probiotics Powder Packets (Raspberry) | Dr Mercola | 30 Servings
You get the same comprehensive probiotic formula as Complete Probiotics, only in pre-measured packets of delicious raspberry-flavoured powder.
Perfect for kids, travel or your busy life on-the-go, just toss a few Probiotic Packets into your bag or briefcase.
The same great benefit of the Dr Mercola probiotic range, except in a capsule free powder form for children and adults (and pets) alike.
Based on the same formula Dr Mercola Complete Probiotics, Probiotic Packets contain 10 strains of research-backed beneficial bacteria, including the super-strain Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1.
Each power-packed dose of Probiotic Packets:
- Packs 70 billion "gut-friendly" bacteria
- Promotes an optimal environment for the growth of good bacteria
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Aids in the breakdown and removal of harmful toxins
- Helps support blood pressure levels that are already in the normal range
With regular use DDS®-1 has an extensive list of potential benefits. :
- Colonise the intestinal tract in high numbers
- Provide long-lasting colonisation
- Help support your digestive health
- Survive the harsh acidic environment of the stomach
- Survive the high alkalinity and presence of bile acids of the small intestine
- Produce a substance that helps balance gut bacteria
- Help protect against disease-causing bacteria by forming a shield within the intestinal lining
- Support cellular health by stimulating the production of immune messengers
- Support cholesterol levels already within a healthy, normal range
- Produce lactase to potentially help those unable to tolerate lactose
- Produce vitamins B12, folic acid, and vitamin B6
- Support colon health through its control over bile acids
- Support gut health and help promote normal stools
According to a Harris Interactive survey an astonishing 40 percent of adults, at one time or another, have difficulty swallowing pills. And that doesn’t include the countless numbers who just don’t like to swallow them.
So that’s why Dr Mercola came up with Probiotic Packets. You get the same comprehensive probiotic formula as Complete Probiotics, only in pre-measured packets of delicious raspberry-flavoured powder.
Probiotic “good” bacteria can only provide potential benefits if the strains can survive your stomach’s harsh acid environment and bile acids in your intestine. For the Probiotic Packets, we selected strains of beneficial bacteria that are acid- and bile-resistant for maximum survival and benefits.
Plus, Dr Mercola added prebiotics in the form of Inulin, or Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) to help nourish the probiotics and allow them to thrive while they settle into your intestinal tract.
Simply mix each packet with water or juice and enjoy. Or, if you prefer, no mixing is required. Simply rip open the convenient single dose packet and swallow the powder; it’s that easy.
Plus, there is half a gram of organic raspberry powder for great flavor, and with ZERO grams of sugar.
Here's the list of the 10 specific beneficial bacteria strains in Complete Probiotics:
Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1
Support normal function of digestive and immune health, is acid and bile resistant and provides long lasting colonisation
Supports a normal healthy immune response as well as aids in stress management by promoting healthy serotonin levels
Helps to ease digestive distress and supports a healthy inflammatory response
Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in the gut as well as supporting normal immune health. Supports healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range
Can reduce symptoms of gastrointestinal distress, as well as supporting healthy weight and cholesterol levels already in the normal range
Supports healthy and normal inflammatory and immune responses
Promotes a healthy inflammatory response including allergy response and supports the growth of other beneficial bacteria
Promotes a healthy stress response and may reduce gastrointestinal symptoms
Supports healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range and may help alleviate gastrointestinal symptoms such as diarrhoea
Promotes healthy, hydrated skin. Supports normal immune health. Also stimulates the growth of other probiotic strains
Complete Probiotics also has beneficial prebiotics in the form of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS). FOS is a favourite food for lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium strains, as they can efficiently ferment and utilise it for energy. These prebiotics remain in your digestive system to help boost the growth of beneficial bacteria.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.