Digestive Enzymes for Pets (150g) - Dr Mercola
Enzymes could drastically improve your pet's digestion and absorption of nutrients, and contribute considerably to your pet's well-being.
As your pet ages, production of enzymes declines. And this can lead to unwanted consequences for your pet.
When used after meals, the enzymes circulate throughout your pet's body via the bloodstream, helping to:
- Support the healthy circulation of blood through arteries
- Maintaining normal immune function
- Clear cellular debris while cleansing tissue
- Stimulate healthy new cell growth
- Promote normal cell growth
- Promote a healthy immune response
- Support normal detoxification processes
- Clear away undigested proteins, cleansing the lymph and blood
Using only the finest ingredients available, Dr Mercola has selected these enzymes to include in Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes:
- Betaine HCl - break down proteins into peptides and amino acids and fats into triglycerides
- Bromelain (pineapple) – one of the safest and most powerful enzymes to help break down and digest protein
- Papain (papaya) – a natural plant-sourced enzyme that works together with bromelain to digest protein
Pancreatin – an animal-based pancreatic enzyme providing all three of these enzymes:
- Protease – helps break down proteins into amino acids for digestion
- Amylase – for splitting and breaking down long-chain carbohydrates, including starch and glycogen (the energy-storage molecule in animal tissue) for digestion in the small intestine
- Lipase – helps break down and digest fats
Unlike so many animal supplements available today, the ingredients used in Dr Mercola's Healthy Pets Digestive Enzymes are human grade.