Vitamins D3 & K2 | Dr Mercola | 30 Capsules
Vitamin D3 & K2 is a highly recommended combo to support your overall health. D3 & K2 work together synergistically – each nutrient aiding the other in its functions.
Taken together, the nutrients can effectively support your overall heart health, your vascular (arteries and veins) system, and your respiratory and immune systems. They also help you maintain strong bones, among many other benefits.
Vitamin K2 Benefits
Dr Mercola's Vitamin K2 supplies a nutritional dose of 180 mcg of a patented form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7®. This is the first and only clinical proven vitamin K2 for both bone and cardiovascular health. Studies show MenaQ7®:
- Is the most bioavailable, bio-active, and longest-lasting form of vitamin K2
- Provides optimal vitamin K2 in your body to activate vitamin K2-dependent MGP
- Helps reduce the calcification of arteries
- Helps support your arteries and cardiovascular system
- Helps improve and maintain strong bones and keep them healthy
- Helps ensure calcium ends up in your bones and not in your arteries and tissues
- Helps support your brain’s vascular flow for optimal brain health and memory function
- Helps support your muscle and nerve health
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) Benefits
Your cells need the active form of vitamin D to unlock the genetic blueprints stored inside the cell. Without these crucial blueprints, these aspects of your health could potentially be at risk:
|Maintenance of overall health||Cellular growth and development||Bone strength and health|
|Blood sugar health||Digestion and absorption of nutrients||Blood pressure health|
|Heart health||Vascular system health||Immune function|
|Joint health||Mood and overall feelings of well-being||Neurological and cognitive health|
|Muscular function||Skin health||Pancreatic function and health|
|Healthy ageing process||Sleep patterns||Hearing and vision|
|Reproductive health||Newborn health||Athletic performance|
|Respiratory function and health||Carbohydrate and fat metabolism||Metabolic rate|
|Weight management||Hair and hair follicles|
That may seem like a long list, but as research continues on vitamin D, you can expect to see it grow even longer.
Balanced nutrients equal healthy bones
We all know that Calcium is important for building strong bones. But many experts today believe that a lack of Calcium isn’t the problem—rather, it’s a lack of Vitamins K2 and D, and Magnesium, that may be putting people’s bone health at risk. It’s the balance of bone-building nutrients that truly matters. And Dr Mercola's Vitamin D3 & Vitamin K2 is carefully formulated to deliver the optimum levels of two essential ingredients
Dr Mercola Vitamins D3 & K2 supplement:
- Supplies 5,000 IU of vitamin D3
- Provides 180 mcg of vitamin K2 as the MK-7 (MenaQ7®) form – the optimal level of K2 in the only patented, clinically supported form on the market today to promote healthy, flexible arteries and overall heart health, as well as bone health
- Utilises vitamin K2 produced from chickpeas – proven to be one of the most bio-available, stable, and beneficial varieties
- Is soy-free to avoid potential allergen concerns
- Uses only non-bioengineered ingredients
- Employs vegetarian-friendly capsules
- Is free from magnesium stearate – an ingredient added to many supplements that doesn’t provide any health benefits but may be detrimental to your immune system
With this Vitamin D3 & K2 formula, you only have to take one serving a day, as opposed to multiple times a day with many other formulas that use vitamin K2 as the MK-4 form. You get optimal absorption in an easy-to-take, once-a-day capsule serving.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Warning: Do not take Vitamins D3 & K2 if you are currently taking a blood-thinning medication such as warfarin (Coumadin®). Speak to your doctor about the appropriate level of vitamin K you should maintain while on any anticoagulant.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.