cerascreen Cerascreen Immune System Test
How is your immune system doing? The cerascreen® Immune System Test measures the number of five different types of lymphocytes in your blood. Lymphocytes are a subgroup of white blood cells and play an important role in the immune system. Doctors analyse lymphocytes as an indication of whether an infection is present.
Such an analysis is particularly of importance within the context of the coronavirus pandemic: studies have identified a possible link between low lymphocyte levels at the start of the infection and the risk of a severe Covid-19 infection.
- At-home blood test: a prick of the finger is all it takes
- Professional analysis in a medical laboratory
- Recommendations on how to strengthen your immune system
- Analysis takes into account current scientific knowledge
- Results within 48 hours after sample’s arrival in the laboratory