Canine Hormone Support For Dogs | Dr Mercola | 90g
Help counter the hormonal effects of spaying and neutering.
The only commercially available product of its type, Canine Hormone Support, is made with all human-grade ingredients: HMR lignans from Norway spruce, melatonin and DIM or Diindoylymethane from cruciferous vegetables to help:
- Balance cortisol and other hormones
- Lower strong estradiol estrogen levels
- Support beneficial estrogen metabolism
- Rebalance endocrine systems, including the adrenal glands
Both spaying and neutering remove all of the normal sex hormone-secreting tissues, but your dog still needs a certain level of circulating hormones for normal biologic functioning throughout life.
Over time, the loss of these hormone-secreting organs takes a toll on your dog’s adrenal glands, as they are the only tissues remaining that are capable of producing these hormones. Now they must do their own work plus the work of the missing organs. It's very difficult for these tiny little glands to keep up with the body's demand.
In addition to this extra burden, your pet’s body must cope with the continuous exposure to chemicals, from pesticides to plastics to flame retardants. These chemicals can affect your dog’s hormones in much the same way as spaying and neutering!
Backed by solid research, this formula is recommended for:
- Any age dog (male or female) who has been neutered or spayed (at any age) and has symptoms of sex hormone imbalances
- Intact dogs who may be suffering from a hormonal imbalance or adrenal stress
- Any dog (intact or desexed or sterilized) that has been exposed to excessive xenoestrogens or environmental contaminants
Diindolylmethane, 7 – Hydroxymatairesinol, Melatonin, Beef Liver Concentrate Powder, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide.
Administer orally, once or twice per day.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.