Brain Octane Oil - Bulletproof - 946ml (32 oz.)
Do More. Crave Less.
The quintessential ketogenic ingredient. Brain Octane oil keeps your brain on full blast and your belly slim. It’s a brain-boosting fat, extracted from the most potent part of the coconut..
- Reliable and quick source of energy from fat not sugar - Brain Octane oil gives your body what it needs—an efficient high-energy fuel
- Helps your body burn fat - Once you’re using ketone energy, it’s easier for your body to burn stored fat
- Brain Octane can be consumed anytime of the day - many use it to energise sleep, or to kick-start the morning with a steady burn of ketone energy.
- Quality fats that don’t weigh you down
- Distilled from 100% pure coconut oil
- Brain Octane is 18 times stronger than the MCT typically found in coconut oil.
- Fuels a starved brain - Brain Octane delivers much-needed ketones to fuel a starved brain that can no longer efficiently metabolise glucose for energy
- Does NOT increase cholesterol - Metabolised differently than other types of fat
- Make meals bulletproof - Flavourless and easy to add into diet. Mix into any smoothie, soup, sushi, coffee or most recipes, for more intense mental activity
Brain Octane Oil is made to help you reach peak brain performance all day, especially during demanding tasks or during Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting.
Unlike sugars or carbohydrates that spike your blood sugar and can lead to a crash, Brain Octane oil is rapidly absorbed by your body and converted into brain-fueling, fat-burning ketone energy.
What makes ketones so great? Just this: they’re an energy source that can’t be stored as fat, so you get a quick and lasting boost that won’t weigh you down. Brain Octane oil converts into ketones more efficiently than coconut or other MCT oils that have Lauric Acid—and it produces 4x more ketones than coconut oil. Once you’re using ketone energy, it’s easier for your body to burn stored fat—and that means you can focus on what you want to do, not the donut in the breakroom.
Some MCT oils are produced cheaply using solvents like hexane, which can leave residues. Brain Octane is made with zero nasty chemicals. It’s 100% pure coconut oil, cleaned with activated charcoal and refined using only heat, water, and pressure. (Never palm kernel oil, which is connected to destruction of orangutan habitats in southeast Asia.)
Brain Octane is completely tasteless and odourless - perfect for mixing with foods.
Brain Octane oil stops cravings and leaves you focused, with more brain power and lasting energy.
Can I put Brain Octane in anything else besides Bulletproof Coffee?
Yes! You can add it to tea, smoothies, salad dressings, roasted vegetables, over meat, over sushi, or in any food and drink for an amazing boost of Bulletproof fats.
How does Brain Octane provide fast energy?
Brain Octane, the shortest MCT found in coconut oil is quickly and efficiently converted into ketone energy, which can be used by the brain, an alternate energy source to carbohydrates and sugars.
Will Brain Octane increase cholesterol?
Brain Octane is metabolized differently than other types of fat and will not lead to an increase in cholesterol.
How much Brain Octane is too much? What dose should I start with?
You can consume as much Brain Octane as you enjoy and tolerate - some people eat 6+ tablespoons and some people prefer 1 teaspoon. We recommend starting with 1 teaspoon and slowly increasing as your body adjusts.
Where is the coconut oil sourced from? Is it environmentally sound?
The coconut source in Brain Octane comes from sustainable, organic coconut plantations across Southeast Asia.
I’m allergic to coconut oil, is there a substitute for Brain Octane?
Brain Octane oil is refined to the point where coconut proteins are no longer present, which is why there isn’t an allergen declaration on the bottle. You should have no problems consuming Brain Octane if you’re allergic to tree nuts.
Does Brain Octane have a taste?
Brain Octane is odorless, tasteless, and easy to add into any diet. Because your tongue has specific fat receptors, Brain Octane will enhance the taste of other foods without affecting their flavor.
What is the cooking threshold for Brain Octane?
Brain Octane is suitable to cook at temperatures under 320°F.
What’s the difference between XCT & Brain Octane?
Brain Octane uses only the most ketogenic part of coconut oil, and as it is so pure most people can use more of it. XCT is great, cost effective alternative to Brain Octane. We recommend both Brain Octane & XCT Oil over other MCT oils as neither contain (C12) Lauric Acid, the cheapest and most abundant MCT in coconut oil that is metabolized differently and produces fewer ketones.
Does Brain Octane need to be refrigerated?
No refrigeration is required. Brain Octane is liquid at room temperature.
- Use Brain Octane to add to or replace other oils in your diet (but do not replace them completely).
- Start using Brain Octane one teaspoon at a time and increase slowly over several days. Use up to 1-3 tablespoons per day. Too much Brain Octane Oil, especially if consumed on an empty stomach, can result in loose stools or a stomachache.
- The best way to maximize energy is to mix Brain Octane with Upgraded Coffee, smoothies, salad dressings, or other recipes.
- Brain Octane Oil is suitable for cooking below 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brain Octane is packaged in a BPA-free plastic bottle. It is GMO-free, aflatoxin-free, BSE/TSE-free, and melamine-free.
- If you have risk of kidney stones, consult with your physician before using this product.
Contains medium-chain triglycerides from coconut and/or palm kernel.
It does NOT trigger the following food allergies: celery, cereals containing gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, lupin, milk or its derivatives, mollusks, mustard, peanuts (including peanut oil), sesame seed or its derivatives, soybean or its derivatives, Sulfur Dioxide, tree nuts, wheat or its derivatives, and more. It is obsessively, highly purified.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.