Black Seeds Bag | The Blessed Seed | 100g
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Promotes healthy weight loss.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Stimulates the body’s energy and aids in recovery from fatigue and low spirits, according to Avicenna (ibn Sina), known as the "father of modern medicine".
- Improves digestive function - helps various conditions such as diarrhoea, constipation and gas.
- Encourages a healthy inflammatory response in the body - loaded with thymoquinone, Vitamin B1, B2, and B3 which provide the body with powerful anti-oxidants that reduce inflammation.
- Also known to improve sleep quality.
- Used effectively to treat thrush, also known as candida albicans.
Black Cumin Seeds botanically known as Nigella Sativa are a common ingredient in Indian, Persian, and Middle Eastern cuisines. They have been used for centuries as a functional food, spice, food preservative and decoration, and to add a crunchy texture. The famous panch phoron is an Indian spice mix, with black seeds being one of the five ingredients.
These seeds can be added to soups, curries, pilafs, dahl, sauces, pickles, bread, vegetables, smoothies, salads, cheese, pastries, naan, and Turkish borek, these little spice grains impart an exotic and complex taste sensation to any dish.
Besides the unusual taste, the seeds have many other properties and benefits.
Nigella sativa (Black Seed) is well known for its healing properties for thousands of years. The earliest record of it dates back more than 3300 years ago to the days of the Egyptian pharaohs. They believed the seed was a cure-all and essential enough to accompany them in the after-life.
It is safe enough to use as a home remedy for promoting good natural health and preventing disease. It is powerful enough to treat almost all the chronic diseases affecting millions worldwide. No wonder is described as a miracle herb.
The nutritional profile of the black seed is quite wonderful in its complexity. More than 100 different substances are identified thus far. It is likely there are still more to get discovered.DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.