Adaptogen Coffee Mix with Tulsi & Ashwagandha | Four Sigmatic | 10 packets
Regular price £16.95
Power up while keeping calm, cool, and awake with shade-grown organic coffee blended with tulsi and ashwagandha.
- Tulsi is a great calm-promoting adaptogen and has been known to uplift mood, support digestion, and promote balanced energy.
- Could help with relieving stress and fatigue
- Could support stamina, endurance, and overall wellbeing.
Organic Instant Coffee
Grown in the volcanic soil of the Sierra Madre de Chiapas highlands in Mexico. The beans are carefully roasted, brewed and concentrated by evaporation. They are then by spray-dried into a pure instant powder before each coffee batch goes through a third-party laboratory to ensure the absence of mycotoxins. Contains 50mg of caffeine per serving.
Organic tulsi (100mg per serving)
One of the best calm-promoting adaptogens out there, tulsi has been used for centuries in Ayurveda, one of the oldest-known systems of medicine. Known to uplift mood, support digestion, and promote balanced energy, tulsi is known as "holy basil" for good reason.
Organic Ashwagandha (200mg per serving)
Known as one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing, ashwagandha has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions, including supporting occasional stress and addressing symptoms of fatigue.
Cinnamon’s sweet flavor activates your taste buds to balance this light cup of coffee. It also adds extra digestive support.
Also known as Siberian ginseng, eleuthero is an adaptogenic root native to Northeastern Asia. Used in traditional Chinese medicine and Russian and Korean folk medicine for hundreds of years, eleuthero could support stamina, endurance, and overall wellbeing.
- Ready to drink with hot water
- Enhance with your choice of nut milk and/or natural sweetener
- Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture
- Drink in place of your regular cup of coffee
- Drink in mornings or early afternoons
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.