Activated Charcoal | Love Life Supplements | 90 Capsules
Activated charcoal is made from 100% ultra fine porous coconut shell. These microscopic pores can help remove toxins and gas from your body.
- 100% Pure Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal
- Can detoxify your body
- Free from bulking agents, fillers, carriers, anti-caking agents and allergens
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Made in UK in a GMP-licensed facility
- Rigorously tested with the highest quality ingredients
Everyday we are constantly exposed to all sorts of toxins that negatively impact our immune systems, cause cellular damage, allergic reactions and rapid ageing.
One of the main culprits are unhealthy foods and alcohol.
Activated charcoal can be used to aid your body in eliminating these toxins so that you can have a healthier digestive system and brain. When used regularly, it can leave your body feeling more refreshed.
It is best used after eating unhealthy foods, drinking alcohol or when you are feeling sluggish. Activated charcoal can quickly detoxify your body so that you can get on with your life.
If you are eating a healthy meal, then it would not be a good idea to take Activated Charcoal afterwards since it will absorb the good nutrients instead, so in these cases, it will be best to take it on an empty stomach for general detoxing.
Likewise, Activated Charcoal should not be taken with other medications as it may inhibit their benefits. It would be best to give at least 2 hours in between taking Activated Charcoal with other medications.
Activated Charcoal, Vegetable Capsule: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose
Take 1 capsule daily with water. Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a qualified health care professional.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of young children.
For best before see side.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition or are pregnant or nursing.
• You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.