Five Seed Blend Oil | Perfect Press® | Activation Products | 100ml
Known as "Mother Nature's Multivitamin", Perfect Press® Five Seed Blend is a powerful fusion of sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, flax and coriander seed oils.
This blend will provide you with healthy fats and minerals for foundational nutrition. Nourishing you with the properties of five potent oils in one convenient bottle.
Every bottle contains the oil of thousands of perfectly-pressed, organic seeds. Activation Product's special pressing process ensures that there is no damage to the nutritional properties.
Perfect Press® Five Seed Blend contains ALL of the benefits of five of nature’s most nutritious seed oils. Its list of benefits is lengthy as it’s filled with healthy fats and minerals.
Five Seed Blend is a potent fusion of black sesame seed oil, coriander seed oil, pumpkin seed oil, sunflower seed oil and flaxseed oil.
The individual oils provide a myriad of benefits...
Styrian Pumpkin Seed
- Zinc, which promotes proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems, helps to control diabetes, reduces stress, improves your metabolism and increases the rate of healing for acne and wounds.
- Magnesium, which is essential for your heart, encourages proper bone and tooth formation, relaxes your blood vessels, improves focus and provides mental clarity, soothes aches and pains and promotes better sleep.
- Healthy fats, antioxidants and fibers, which may provide benefits for heart and liver health.
- Iron, which is essential for your blood and strengthens your immune system.
- One cup of seeds provides the following recommended daily values (RDV):
162% of phosphorus, 208% of manganese, 185% of magnesium, 115% of iron, 69% of zinc and 96% of copper!
- Contains calcium, potassium, sodium, selenium and vitamin K1 (K1 is converted into K2 by the body)
- contains a lot of omega fatty acids, especially omega–3s. Specifically, it is a great source of ALA.
- ALA or Alpha-Linolenic Acid is an essential omega-3 fatty acid. It’s “essential” as it is necessary for human growth and development and your body can’t make it on its own. It can also help prevent numerous health problems.
- Just 3 teaspoons of fresh, high-quality, unrefined flax oil contain 7.6 g of omega–3s. To get that much omega–3 from ground seeds, you would need to eat 10 teaspoons.
- ALA has greater bioavailability in oil than in milled seed, and has greater bioavailability in oil and milled seed than in whole seed.
- Stimulates thermogenesis (fat-burning) and increases metabolism
Black Sesame Seed
These well-known seeds are jam-packed full of nutrients that go to work throughout your body to promote overall health:
- Sesamin and sesamolin both belong to a group of beneficial fibers called lignans, and have been shown to have a cholesterol-lowering effect. Sesamin has also been found to protect the liver from oxidative damage.
- Phytosterols, that go to work to help lower cholesterol and block cholesterol production (black sesame seeds are especially high in phytosterols).
- High fiber content which helps the intestines with elimination, easing digestive issues.
- Zinc, which helps you produce collagen, giving skin more elasticity and helping repair damaged body tissues as well as aiding digestion.
- Stress-relieving minerals magnesium and calcium, as well as the calming vitamins thiamine and tryptophan, which both help you produce serotonin. Serotonin reduces pain, improves your mood, eases anxiety and helps you to get deep and satisfying sleep.
- Support circulation and a normal functioning metabolism - lots of copper and zinc help in the production of red blood cells, carrying oxygen around the body.
- High in magnesium, and other nutrients that support diabetes treatment.
- Helps lower blood pressure for sufferers of high blood pressure.
- Promotes healthy cellular development
- Contains phytates - a known anti-cancer compound
- Strengthens bones with magnesium, calcium and zinc.
Sunflower seeds are full of nutrients, such as:
- Vitamin E, which helps promote cardiovascular health as well as keeping your skin youthful and healthy.
- Magnesium, which is great for your heart, encourages proper bone and tooth formation, relaxes your blood vessels, improves focus, soothes aches and pains and promotes better sleep.
- Copper, which benefits your skin and hair. Your body uses copper to make melanin, a pigment protein that helps give your skin and hair their color. Copper also supports your metabolism, helping your cells produce energy.
- Essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic acid. Although many people believe that consuming fat can result in weight gain, the opposite is true of some fats; consuming healthy fats (in moderation) can actually lead to a thriving cardiovascular system and ideal body weight.
- Iron, which is essential for the proper growth and development of the human body. Iron helps metabolise proteins and plays a role in the production of haemoglobin and red blood cells, it also plays a key role in strengthening the immune system by making it strong enough to fight off infections. It can also regulate body temperature. Iron deficiency can lead to conditions such as anaemia.
- contains the fat-soluble vitamin and antioxidant, vitamin A. Antioxidants like vitamin A are responsible for building strong bones, maintaining healthy clear skin and supporting immune function.
- immune system support
- promotes healthy blood sugar balance
- good for digestive health
- supports mental health
- promotes healthy cholesterol levels
- supports healthy skin & hair
- cellular health support
- powerful antioxidants
- excellent for promoting eye health
- prevents and treats urinary tract infections
- increases milk production in breastfeeding mothers
Every bottle of Perfect Press® Five Seed Blend is Perfectly Pressed™ from five powerful types of seeds:
- black sesame
These seed oils are carefully blended to perfection and bottled fresh. The seeds that make up each bottle of Perfect Press® Five Seed Blend are the best in the world. When their oil is extracted, absolutely no nutritional value is lost thanks to the Perfect Press® Technology.
It’s an all-in-one oil that supports nearly every single function in your body. It picks up where your regular diet leaves off.
Take 1-3 teaspoons daily
Keep oil capped and store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. When stored properly, this oil will remain fresh for 36 months.
No need to refrigerate.