Maca Root 10:1 Extract | Love Life Supplements | 60 Capsules
Maca root is highly nutritional and is a staple crop in the Andes. It is traditionally used as a natural aphrodisiac and for increasing stamina.
- Each capsule contains 6000mg Whole Root Equivalent.
- The highest quality organic Maca Root, grown in the Peruvian highlands
- Rich in B Vitamins, Vitamins C and E, Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous and Amino Acids.
- Free from fillers, anti caking agents, GMO, Gluten, Dairy and Soy
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Made in UK in a GMP-licensed facility
Maca capsules can help give people suffering from tiredness and lack of energy the extra boost of energy they need to get them through the day. It is also known to boost sexual function in both men and women.
Women going through menopause will greatly benefit from taking maca root as it has shown to help with hormonal imbalances as well as dealing with general anxiety.
The type of Maca used in this supplement is the Lepidium meyenni walp, sourced from Peru.
Maca Root Extract 10:1, Vegetable Capsule: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose.
Product Information per capsule:
Maca Root Extract 10:1 - 600mg
Whole Root equivalent - 6000mg
Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Do not exceed recommended amount unless directed by a physician.
Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
For best before date see base.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional Supplements especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Side-effects from this supplement are rare but please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information provided on this site is for educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.